Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Terrible Tuesdays






Update: Coloured in one of the shells for fun. I really had to get the coloured version out of me before I fergets it.

Playing around with more Snailien shellmech concepts. I was looking through some art books upside down so that I can see things in another way and I caught a glimpse of tentacles peering through a glass which is similar to the image at the bottom. It reminded me of a Snailien that I did before so I had to do it. I think the one eye looks creepier than two.

3 comments:

CapnG said...

Vaguely reminiscent of a Dalek minus it's armour.

Unknown said...

really diggin the coloured version!
I can see the growth ever since you started this daily post ritual!
keep it up bro!

Mind Miner said...

CapnG: Had no idea what the daleks are so I googled them up. You're right, they are VAGUE lol. It's interesting how other people see things differently.

Joe: Yeah, that's the whole plan! Start off small, no pressure type of thingies and eventually you'll just want MORE...