Friday, April 16, 2010

Annoying April



Updated: After messing around with colour combos for over 30 minutes without any satisfactory results, I decided to stick with this colour scheme to see how it works out in the end. I put all the colours on one layer. Then sloppily added a shade version on a seperate layer. Flattened them all and started to smudge them together.

It's very tedious work to zoom in there to smudge them all around like that but it's a necessary warm-up process to jump start my brain. During the process some things suggest themselves in which I would add a dark line, or a highlight onto it to work on later.

Alot of work left to do yet! Just thinking about it sorely tires me out. I need to simplify so I can get alot more done in less time. Maybe one day I'll figure it out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah, decided to do thumbnail roughs to get the annoy theme going once again and colouring them up. It's been awhile since I've done an annoy. I was getting annoyed by my recent random posts so I wanted to step it up a notch. Probably will start colouring one of them tommorrow. Voot!

Maybe April is Annoy month? A bit late but ah well. Really need to stick with a theme sometimes as I can take so much randomness at a time before it drives me nuts. Anyways, no idea which one to colour up. More on that later.

No comments: