Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Feather Brained Cont'd

I was staring at this piece for a long time and then it occurred to me to add another bird creature to the mix in an attempt to tell a story of some sort. I'm not sure if it really helps here at all but the idea of another creature of its kind itched my brain. Had to scratch it before I could even go to bed yesterday night. I also dabbled with the colouring as well but that's not turning out too well. So, I'll just show the black and white version for now.

3 comments:

K.hermann said...

better be awesome, the black and white is already neat !!

CapnG said...

Bird one: "Dude! Check out the plumage on that Thrush!"

Bird two: "Awwww yeeeeahhh! I'd turn her eggs any day!"

Mind Miner said...

CapnG: Rofl, now I can't look at that picture the same way ever again.

Airman: Aw geez. I should've stayed quiet lol. Now I got unnecessary pressure. =P

Thanks for the comments!