Friday, November 12, 2010

Partial Scrying of a Snailien


After spending the entire day drawing with fruitless results, I get this one when I have given up all expectations and decided to scribble a bit before going to bed that night. I love how my muse shows up whenever I'm tired. I was looking at a towel and saw this drawing on it. Stared at it for awhile to memorise it, then drew it from memory.

Some days it comes easy, but most days it's a struggle. A never ending battle against the tyrant Ego. Sometimes you gotta bore it to death in order for it to leave you alone so that the right brain can come out to play. Or in this case, too tired to even stay awake that the Ego had already fallen asleep.

And the process will repeat itself all over again. Gotta keep on keeping on.

No comments: